Regenerative Community Ventures, Inc., a licensee of Unified Field Corporation, engages communities in processes that lead to economic, environmental, social and cultural resilience. UFC has developed a “sustainable community partnership development model” that helps keep local dollars working locally through profitable projects that provide more sustainable ways of living and strengthen local economies.
What We Do
- We plan, fund and implement high impact local projects, providing the capital and expertise to help communities rebuild sustainably — to become more resilient, more self-sufficient in energy and infrastructure, and help restore the strength of local economies, creating jobs and economic opportunity.
- We build the community’s grass roots funding potential and help to keep local money working locally.
- We apply these principles as a demonstration of sustainable local whole systems economics within an application for permission to organize and operate a locally owned Unified Field Bank™
- We bring together experts in sustainability, business development, finance, green building, permaculture, renewable energy, energy and environmental conservation, and community development.
- As a social enterprise, we bring together the resources of the private sector — the strength of innovation and entrepreneurship, the power of private capital and of business acumen — with planners, community leaders, and local, state, and federal officials, to make things happen quickly while taking into account the long-run objectives of resilience, self-sufficiency, and sustainable development.
We are partnering with several businesses and organizations to implement the initiatives described on this site in one or more NJ shore communities most heavily impacted by Hurricane Sandy. We are also looking for partners to support these initiatives as we implement work in our first community and then replicate successes in additional NJ shore communities.
Here are the Services We Offer
- Consulting, research, analysis, and planning
- Educational seminars and programs
- Community engagement initiatives and social resilience
- Local sustainable economic development —planning, funding, and implementing high impact local projects in one or more of the nine areas of sustainability
- Contacts and connections with reputable service providers
- Connecting the community’s grass roots funding potential to the implementation of local sustainable projects — keeping local money working locally
- Developing and deploying complementary currencies
- Applying these principles as a demonstration of sustainable local whole systems economics within an application for permission to organize and operate a locally owned Unified Field Bank™
Managing Director, Regenerative Community Ventures, Inc.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Office: (908) 306-0272
Cell: (908) 507-3150