About CRCSThe Center for Regenerative Community Solutions (CRCS) is a 501c3 NJ nonprofit organization committed to:
• Providing community engagement in planning for sustainability
• Assisting local governments to adapt to climate change
• Helping small businesses and other non-profits to reduce climate change impacts in low and moderate-income communities, including communities impacted by Hurricane Sandy
Except where noted, all posts on this site by CRCS are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Please link to the appropriate post at http://crcsolutions.org/.
- Possible Planet Holiday Party & Fundraiser – Saturday, Dec 14, 2019, 2-6 pm
- CRCS and Possible Planet
- This Saturday at Cooper Union: Voices of the Millennial Generation on Climate Change
- February 28 Event at Rutgers: Transitioning NJ to 100% Renewables
- Restarting the Clean Energy Revolution in New Jersey
Featured: Ecovillage NJ and Regenerative Cohousing Solutions
For a while now we’ve been giving serious consideration to where and how we might want to live during this next few years of our lives. Like many others in our age group, we’re officially “empty-nesters,” and are looking to live “more lightly” on the land. We’d also like to be part of a genuine community, where we have deeper relationships with our neighbors, and can work together to bring about more rapid social change.
This has led us to a growing interest in intentional communities, ecovillages, and cohousing. Read more about cohousing...
Subscribe to CRCS Updates
Staff & Contributors